If you have 30 minutes or more of sun exposure to the treatment area, then you must wait 2 weeks before receiving a laser treatment in that area. Self tanners must be removed 7 days prior to treatments.
No photosensitive antibiotics or St John's Wort for 10 days before a laser treatment.
Clients must be off sun sensitizing medicines and topical creams such as retinol and hydroquinone for 7 days prior to treatment.
We CANNOT treat clients with the following conditions:
- Current cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Within 6 months of taking Accutane
- History of keloid scarring
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Moles or other skin anomalies in the treatment area
- Psoriasis in the treatment area
- Eczema in the treatment area
- Tattoo or permanent cosmetics in the treatment area